Tuesday 16 April 2013

The movie trailer in the making, part 2...

These are some clips of which I have captured which show how I have edited some footage and adding in some music to the video. I have edited a certain clip of which is an extreme close-up of Jonah trying to access a television programme of which he can access to find out if anyone else has survived or any more news broadcasts have been published, if any.

This is the clip:

I am also going to provide you with a clip of which I have added a soundtrack 'Action District' to the stage. This is the soundtrack that we are going to use and will provide evidence of how this was placed on to Adobe Premier Pro.

This is the clip:

I am also going to provide evidence of me editing the trailer in the form of images. The images of which are going to be displayed are of me matching up the certain shots with the storyboard to enable a level of consistency among our planning and development.





No comments:

Post a Comment