Monday 18 March 2013

The front cover in the making...

Below is my first development draft of my front cover of a movie magazine. I have called the magazine 'The Film Magazine' as this gives the audience a clear understanding that its a film magazine and is about film. I have used the codes and conventions from exsisting movie magazine front covers and have incorporated this into my front cover. This is my first draft followed by some feedback of which I have gathered off my target audience:


Feedback:
  • "The background colour if horrific and dosen't fit this genre, however the text does stand out on this background"
  • "The main heading is a different colour to the other blues"
  • "The complete Hitchcock doesn't really stand out, needs some sort of border or colour behind it"
  • "The circle is the same colour as the background doesn't really stand out"
  • "How much is it?"
I have now decided to change the background colour to try and match the conventions of other background colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment