Wednesday 27 March 2013

The front cover in the making, part 2...

Below is my second development draft of my magazine front cover. I have changed the background colour and some other elements of which I have picked up on with the feedback I recieved. These elements help change the front cover and help match the conventions of exsisting products. Here is the second draft followed by some feedback for the target audience:


Feedback:
  • "The background colour is much more efficient and fits the conventions of exsisting magazines"
  • "Its not that bad, but the colour blue doesn't really represent the genre of the film"
  • "The complete Hitchcock S1" still dosent really stand out"
  • "How much is it?"
These are just some of the many comments of which I recieved. I have now made it my task to correct all the mistakes I have made and make the front cover more effective to fit the purpose of our product, meet the conventions of exsisting magazine front covers and to show the genre of the film through use of image, copy and graphics.

I have started to develop adjustments to the front cover by changing cetain aspects, such as colour and copy. These developments have then become my final product of which will be avaible at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment